Tia Mowry’s Curly Hair Routine for Kids
1. Make sure your child is comfy and provide them with some form of entertainment.
2. The softer the hair, the easier it is to work with. Don’t be afraid to really condition your child’s hair beforehand.
3. Keep a steady routine. If your child knows this process is happening every other week it will be easier to get them to sit still for it!
1. Start with clean, conditioned hair.
2. Section the hair.
3. Wet first section and detangle with wide tooth comb, working from the ends of the hair to the scalp. This will make the process more comfortable for your kid!
4. Add gel and cream, coating hair evenly to moisturize and help define curls.
5. Repeat through all hair sections until entire head has been wet, detangled and moisturized.
6. Scrunch hair and diffuse on cool heat.