Need a clever save the date invitation idea? These party horns are a fun and unique way to send a personalized invite to all of your guests. For more DIY and recipe ideas, subscribe to our YouTube channel: http://bit.ly/BlogSubs
How To Make Party Horns
1) Disassemble horn and lay flat to create template.
2) Trace template on personalized paper and cut.
3) Apply double-stick tape to the back of the paper.
4) Wrap paper around noise maker.
5) Package in mailing box and filled with shredded paper, confetti, and send to guests!