Taking a road trip soon? Transform your travel map into a scrapbook full with snapshots, ticket stubs, and hand written memories - a sweet and simple souvenir! For more DIY ideas, subscribe to our YouTube channel: http://bit.ly/BlogSubs
DIY Travel Scrapbook
1)Print and cut cover template.
2) Place cover face down.
3) Cut 2 pieces of chipboard, 5 ¾”x 7 ¼” each.
4) Coat one side of chipboard in glue.
5) Center on back of cover, press and smooth down.
6) Cut same size blank piece for back cover.
7) Repeat with back cover.
8) Cut away corner edges using a X-Acto knife.
9) Fold and crease side flaps.
10) Apply glue to the side flaps, and smooth them inward.
11) Open the map of your travel destination.
12) Measure and cut a piece 7” x 30”.
13) Measure into 5” wide panels and accordion fold the map.