Good feng shui energy (sheng chi) is beneficial to health, happiness, and prosperity. Stay positive and welcome to your new home! For more DIY and recipe ideas, subscribe to our YouTube channel: http://bit.ly/BlogSubs
Beginner’s Guide: Welcome Home Feng Shui
- The front door should be sturdy solid wood as it's the most important door of your home.
- The path to the entryway should be clear and free of obstacles. This allows for clean and open flower of energy.
- The front door should open inward into a wide space.
- Public spaces of the home should be balanced to support family gathering. The main sofa should face the entry and have a coffee table centered in front. Choose a circular coffee table made of solid wood, instead of glass, and avoid harsh angles.
- Match pairs of furniture to create a sense of partnership and balance.
- Place a lucky bamboo plant in an area with good natural light and air circulation.
- Display family photos, as they are your support system.
- A candle makes for an auspicious and welcoming moving-in gift!