Bedroom Feng Shui Tips
What is Feng Shui?
This Chinese art balances energies in any given space. Balanced energy comes from a tidy and well-oriented space. Incorporating feng shui into your home can vastly improve sleep.
Feng Shui Tips
1. Natural fabric curtains for maximum daytime sunlight and nighttime privacy.
2. Place bed on wall diagonally across from the door.
3. Solid wood headboard for inner and outer stability.
4. Clear space under bed to open energy flow.
5. Sturdy nightstands on both sides to anchor bed in space.
6. Rug under bed surrounds area with warmth.
7. Images of the natural world project serenity.
8. Books organized by color create order and purpose.
9. Inspirational quotes provide daily positive reinforcement.
10. Close laptop to reduce electromagnetic energy.
11. Warm colors such as cream, blush, and brown create a soothing atmosphere.